An OFWI delegation including former US Congressman Trent Franks was in Ukraine April 26-30. On this trip we continued our work:
- Advancing freedom of religion
- Assisting refugees from Crimea who are victims of the war with the Russian government
- Furthering our efforts to build housing and an orphanage for refugees of the conflict.
The trip also included meetings with:
- The Minister of Interior of Ukraine Arsen Avakov on the state of the country's security
- The Israeli Ambassador about anti-Semitism
- Church groups
- Former Prime Minsiter Yulia Tymoshenko to discuss freedom of religion, the war with Russia, and her upcoming Presidential campaign.
Thanks to your support for making this important work possible.